Blac Chyna flashes growing baby bump after star blames morning illness for missing gig

Blac Chyna has flaunted her growing baby bump days after announcing her pregnancy.
The busty star - who revealed the exciting news she is expecting her first child with partner Rob Kardashian - shared a photo on Snapchat putting her figure on show along with her engagement ring.

The mum-to-be - who already has three-year-old son King Cairo with ex-fiancé Tyga - flashed her cleavage in the curve hugging red outfit, which proudly displayed her growing bump after reports the couple already know the sex of the unborn baby.
Meanwhile, Rob and Blac Chyna were forced to pull out of a public appearance due to morning illness.
Both of the stars shared the same promo picture for the event in Atlantic City, and confirmed that they weren't going to be able to attend.
She wrote: "Sorry LA & Atlantic City I really wasn't feeling well LAST night which fell over to this MORNING causing us to miss our flight ,, Rob and I want to apologize for missing these events for we were looking forward to them as well but new dates are coming soon! (sic)"
It comes after the star's mum shared her excitement over the baby news .
In a video posted to Instagram, she says: “I just got off the phone with my daughter and soon to be son-in-law and they told me I'm about to be a grandma. I’m super excited for them and I can’t wait for this new addition to the family."
She continued: “As well, I’d like to congratulate the other side of the family, which are the Kardashians and the Jenners.
“Congratulations, guys. We’re having a baby!”

Post a Comment

0 Comments