I’m done -Victoria Beckham shuts down reports she’s trying for a 5th child

Victoria Beckham has shut down reports she is trying for a fifth child. Speaking to Sunday Times Style Magazine ,  she insisted she is not trying for another baby and doesn't want any more children.



She said:
"No! I am done. People have been obsessed with it - she's getting divorced, she's pregnant, she's getting divorced, she's pregnant - ever since I met David." 
 Victoria admitted her kids get harder to handle as they get older .The star explained
: "I can never go to bed early because Brooklyn is always up and that's when I get to see him, and then you've got Harper who is up super early."So I do feel the that I'm being pulled in four different directions with the children. And then I have David and work, too. The truth is, it is hard."